Research for Policy: Sustainability Series
The overall goal of Research for Policy project, implemented jointly by UNDP Georgia Innovation Team and the Czech-UNDP Partnership for SDGs (CUP), is to create a network of researchers (and practitioners) for evidence-based policy research in Georgia within the context of current UNDP interventions.
The Research for Policy started in late 2019. Due to movement restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, roundtables in 2020 were transferred to an online setting on the Zoom platform and covered a wide range of topics such as care economy, HIV testing, or innovations. Within the roundtables, experts supported by CUP (under the EoD scheme) received the chance to present the results of their expert assignments conducted in Georgia. Moreover, roundtables provided space also to implementors of CUP’s Challenge Fund projects in Georgia.
Next Roundtable: tbc
- Research for Policy – Household Debts, Migration and Remittances, 13 July 2021 (video)
- Research for Policy – Local Economic Development in Georgia, 4 June 2021 (video)
- Research for Policy – Latest Approaches to Managing Food Waste, 14 April 2021 (video)
- Research for Policy – Technology and Knowledge transfer, 10 December 2020 (video)
- Research for Policy – Care Economy, 22 October 2020 (video)
Recordings of roundtables held under the Research for Policy project are available here.